SAVE THE DATE!
AUTÓTECHNIKA in 2018 between 17-19 October
THE EXHIBITION WELCOMES PROFESSIONALS ON NEW DAYS:
FROM WEDNESDAY TO FRIDAY
True to our traditions, the high-quality complementry professional events are built on themes of EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, FAIR.
- Carburetor exhibition
- 1st. AUTÓTECHNIKA–AUTODIGA Car servicing skills contest
- Electric car service
- Opening ceremony and press conference of the Y2018 “See and be seen” campaign by the National Security Committee of the Hungarian Police Service
- Professional conferences about technical inspection of vehicles, vehicle lighting, alternative vehicles and vehicle parts
- Skills assessment for the National Educational Contest for Car Mechanics
WHAT DOES AUTÓTECHNIKA–AUTODIGA EXHIBITION OFFERS?
- complex and unique group of exhibitions built on the synergy of multiple areas
- national and cross-border media campaign
- wide-ranging professional support, rich professional programmes
- interesting contests and additional events
- insight into the offers of competitors, allowing a more effective market positioning
- meeting the prominent stakeholders of the Hungarian automotive profession
- many potential customers at the same time and place
- Hungarian and foreign professionals all interested in market supply and the latest trends, innovations
WHY IS IT WORTH EXHIBITING?
- Favourable area fees adjusted to the needs of your business
- Customized services to increase the efficiency of your presence
- On-site showcasing of your products and services to gain new customers
- Presentation of tools and systems during operation for Hungarian and international professional visitorsas well as for the key market players
AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY - International Exhibition for Automotive Industry Suppliers
- National Association of Car Mechanics (AOE)
- X-Meditor Publishing and Event Organizations Ltd.
Do you have any questions?
The AUTÓTECHNIKA team
is at your disposal.
Mr. Gergő BARANYAI
Mr. Róbert IOVESCU
AUTÓTECHNIKA - AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY 2017
Thank you that you honored us by your presence, and contributed to the successful exhibition!
Click here to see more photos!